- Wednesday | September 7, 2022
- 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Shepherd's Waters N104 W21677 Willow Creek Rd., Germantown 53022
Our club picnic is right around the corner. Wednesday, September 7th is the date. Shepherd’s Landing (Dan and Lynette Shepherd) is the spot. Starting time is 4:30 with appetizers and fellowship; dinner being served around 5:30. Many of you have been there in the past and it is a WONDERFUL venue for a picnic, about 7 minutes outside of Menomonee Falls.
We have many new people with many different sponsors, and I’d like to encourage all of the sponsors to bring these new members. It’s a great place to meet and socialize with everyone, along with celebrating our past year and all of our accomplishments as a club. All members, along with their significant others are invited. We also encourage you to bring a friend or family member that may be interested in joining the club. Please no children as alcohol will be provided. Of course, we also provide a vast array of picnic food, dessert, and cold beverages. So, bring nothing but your smiling faces! To help with the planning, we would like an approximate count on the number of people attending.
Please email Marcia Hebbring at email@example.com with the number of people attending with you. Watch for updates and directions in Dan’s weekly emails. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Directions from the village center (aka the four corners) in downtown Menomonee Falls.
- Head west on Appleton Avenue.
- At the traffic circle (Lannon Road and Appleton Avenue), continue straight through on Appleton Avenue.
- Turn left just after traffic circle onto Willow Creek Road.
- As you are going up the second hill, the address will be on your left: N104 W21677 Willow Creek Road Germantown, WI 53022.
- Go down the long driveway until you get to the opening for parking.
- It’s about 4 miles (8 minutes) from downtown Menomonee Falls to Shepherds Landing.
Thank you again to Marcia Hebbring and her committee for organizing our Club Picnic that happened Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2021. And thank you to Lynette and Danny Shepherd for hosting at Shepherd’s Waters.
Photos by Jon Cline
Club Picnic Chair: Marcia Hebbring