A CAPITAL CAMPAIGN FOR A 12,000+ SQUARE FOOT INCLUSIVE PLAY AREA!
Make your gift today in support of the All-Inclusive Children’s Play Area!
For more than a century, Village Park has been a beloved space for Menomonee Falls to come together, play, and celebrate. Today, the park is being redeveloped as a community destination.
A first phase of improvements at Village Park added an amphitheater, multi-purpose plaza, and great lawn in 2020. The redesigned space is already attracting dozens of events and thousands of visitors and families.
A second phase of improvements is planned for 2022. At the center of these improvements is a 12,000+ square foot inclusive play area. Accessible play structures for toddlers and big kids will promote positive and healthy outdoor activities for families of all ages and abilities.
The Village of Menomonee Falls is investing $2.3 million in phase two of Village Park which builds on a $2.2 million Village investment in phase one. The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls is leading the Discover Village Park fundraising campaign to raise $1 million in donations to fund the inclusive play area.
The Optimist Club recognizes the accessible play area at Village Park as a once in a generation opportunity to support children and families in our community. Located next to the new amphitheater, this play area will be a destination for families—one of only a few like it in our state—and establish Village Park as a gem of our region.
PHASE II MAP
Phase II includes:
- A fully inclusive destination play area for kids of all ages and abilities
- A refreshing splash feature – Menomonee Falls’ first splash pad – designed with LED lighting to enhance the experience
- New pickleball and tennis courts
- Improved park access – picnic areas, parking, trails, lighting
DISCOVER VILLAGE PARK FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN – ALREADY UNDERWAY!
For a year to date total of our fundraising – click here.
Lead donors have already pledged nearly half of the goal, and construction on the phase two improvements will begin in spring of 2022. Check out the resources below to learn more about the project and how you can get involved.
- Case For Support – Discover Village Park
- Project Fly-Through Video
- Campaign Cabinet Leadership
- PledgeForm DVP
JOIN US TODAY IN MAKING VILLAGE PARK A GREAT PLACE TO GATHER FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES OF ALL AGES AND ABILITIES!
For more information, contact:
- Julie Cotter, Campaign Director at email@example.com | 262-745-7387
- Tyler Zwagerman, Village Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org | 262-532-4278
- Link to the Village of Menomonee Falls website – click here!